Part Time Cook/Bartender
Hey look, we’re hiring! Do you want to join an expanding family-owned company with a great work environment in the beer industry? Seeking out qualified applicants only. Must have food handling as well as specific craft beer experience. Please read more for the exact job description and requirements. If you met the criteria below and are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only serious applicants with experience will be considered.
We are looking for a professional, high-energy member of our kitchen staff with excellent communication skills to cook and serve all food items as well as serve craft beer to our customers. Our -cooks are paid server wages and receive equal tip-share as they are required to greet customers, deliver food, answer questions and periodically check on customers during down time and clear/wipe tables & all other closing procedures. Our kitchen staff is also required to help serve craft beer when needed.
To succeed as an employee of Royal Palm Brewing, you should be presentable and have an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, personable, willing and eager to learn and work well with others and be a team player.
Available Schedule - Must Be Able to Work All Days
Wednesday - 3:30-7:30
Thursday - 6P to 9P
Friday - 2:30P-6:30P (kitchen) & 6:30P-Close (Bartender)
Sunday - 11A-8P
* Welcoming customers with a warm smile and friendly greeting
* Informing customers about new food specials.
* Selecting proper serving dishes
* Maintaining a clean work and customer area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing dishes, glasses, utensils, and equipment.
* High School Diploma.
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
* Basic math and computer skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong task and time management abilities.
* Eye for detail and understanding proper presentation and portions.
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 50 lbs.